NSF-RATED CCT FIXED WATTAGE LED UFO HIGH BAYS
Elevate Brilliance: Discover the Excellence of 920 Series NSF-Rated
- Food grade highbay with built-in microwave sensor.
- White housing.
- AC 100-277V
- 150W – 200W
- New private mold design
- Lumileds SMD LED
- High efficacy 150LM/W & 190LM/W
- 115° beam angle
- 70/80 CRI optional
- IP66 & IP69K
- Can be washed directly
- -40°to 45°
- Food processing spaces
- Pharmaceucal factory
- Farm / animal buildings
- Car wash
- Fresh shop
- To reduce the risk of death, personal injury, or property damage from fire, electric shock, falling parts, cuts/abrasions, and other hazards read all warnings and instructions included with and on the fixture box and all fixture labels.
- Before installing, servicing, or performing routine maintenance on this equipment, follow these general precautions.
- Commercial installation, service, and maintenance of luminaires should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
- For The installation: If you are unsure about the installation or maintenance of the luminaires, consult a qualified licensed electrician and check your local electrical code.
- To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, do not expose wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects.
- Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK
- Turn off electrical power at fuse or circuit breaker box before wiring the fixture to the power supply.
- Turn off the power when you perform any maintenance.
- Verify that the supply voltage is correct by comparing it with the luminaire label information.
- Make all electrical and grounded connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and any applicable local code requirements.
- All wiring connections should be capped with UL approved wire connectors.
CAUTION: RISK OF INJURY
- Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while it is on.
- Account for small parts and destroy packing material, as these may be hazardous to children.