DIMMABLE LINEAR LED STRIP LIGHTS
- Easy to install, suitable for damp locations
- Perfect lighting effect, no dark area
- Emergency backup and sensor optional
- AC 120 – 347V, Ra>80
- 4ft = 36W/40W
- 8ft = 60W up to 80W
- Surface Mounting
- Seoul SMD LED
- High efficacy 140lm/w
- 0-10V Dim
- To reduce the risk of death, personal injury, or property damage from fire, electric shock, falling parts, cuts/abrasions, and other hazards read all warnings and instructions included with and on the fixture box and all fixture labels.
- Before installing, servicing, or performing routine maintenance on this equipment, follow these general precautions.
- Commercial installation, service, and maintenance of luminaires should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
- For The installation: If you are unsure about the installation or maintenance of the luminaires, consult a qualified licensed electrician and check your local electrical code.
- To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, do not expose wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects.
- Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation.
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK
- Turn off electrical power at fuse or circuit breaker box before wiring the fixture to the power supply.
- Turn off the power when you perform any maintenance.
- Verify that the supply voltage is correct by comparing it with the luminaire label information.
- Make all electrical and grounded connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and any applicable local code requirements.
- All wiring connections should be capped with UL approved wire connectors.
CAUTION: RISK OF INJURY
- Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while it is on.
- Account for small parts and destroy packing material, as these may be hazardous to children.