523 SERIES SELECTABLE LED AREA LIGHTS
- Die-casting aluminum housing, treated by anodic oxidation and corrosion
- Hollow heat sink design increase more airflow for better heat dissipation
- AC 120 – 277/347V
- AC 200 – 480V optional
- AC 120 – 277V (100/150/200/250W)
- AC 200 – 480V (320W)
- Slip Fitter
- Trunnion Mount Extruded
- Direct Arm
- 2019 Private mold, unique design
- Seoul SMD LED
- High efficacy, 145lm/w
- IP66 rated, IK10, Surge protection 10KV/20KV optional
- Photocell, Microwave, and PIR sensors are available
- Slip Fitter, Square pole, Round pole, Trunnion, Wall mount
- 70,000 Hours
- Parking lot
- General road lighting
- Residenal area
- Yard park
- Petrol station
Installation for Universal Bracket
- To reduce the risk of death, personal injury, or property damage from fire, electric shock, falling parts, cuts/abrasions, and other hazards, read all warnings and instructions included with and on the fixture box and all fixture labels.
- Before installing, servicing, or performing routine maintenance on this equipment, follow these general precautions.
- A qualified licensed electrician should perform commercial installation, service, and maintenance of luminaires.
- For The installation: If you are unsure about the installation or maintenance of the luminaires, consult a qualified licensed electrician and check your local electrical code.
- To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, do not expose wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects.
- Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation.
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK
- Turn off electrical power at the fuse or circuit breaker box before wiring the fixture to the power supply.
- Turn off the power when you perform any maintenance.
- Verify that the supply voltage is correct by comparing it with the luminaire label information.
- Make all electrical and grounded connections by the National Electrical Code and any applicable local code requirements.
- All wiring connections should be capped with UL-approved wire connectors.
CAUTION: RISK OF INJURY
- Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while it is on.
- Account for small parts and destroy packing material, as these may be hazardous to children.
- SUITABLE FOR DRY OR DAMP LOCATION