DVDLights RMA and Replacement Policy
- Products shipped by DVDLights come with a 3-5 years warranty from the receipt of shipment. DVDLights warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Any DVDLights product that fails within 3-5 years warranty period, will be repaired and/or offered a replacement driver if available or replaced with an equivalent or better component or a credit will be issued at our expense.
- Any claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within seven (7) business days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipients must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received in order to avoid the risk of loss. Also, the customer must immediately notify DVDLights within one (1) business day. DVDLights will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier.
- Before returning any item, the customer must contact our Sales Account Manager for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and/or REPLACEMENT number. Our standard policy for RMA Returns is for replacement or credit back.
- The RMA Number you have been assigned is for inspection purposes only. You will receive credit or replacement only under the condition that the merchandise was purchased from DVDLights and under the DVDLights’s warranty period. All merchandise received by DVDLights will be inspected and tested. All returns will be processed contingent upon the test and inspection results. Any merchandise without proof of purchase and/or serial numbers that do not match DVDLights ’s will be returned to the shipper.
- RMA shipments returned to DVDLights need to have an RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package and include a packing list and/or a copy of the original invoice as “Proof of Purchase” (which includes the item number and descriptions etc.) or it may
be refused, unopened and returned back to the shipper. The customer will be notified of the final status of the product before it could be returned.
- The RMA Returns must be returned to DVDLights within ten (10) days after the RMA and/or REPLACEMENT number has been issued. Returns made after this period will be subject to processing delays.
- DVDLights will provide replacements without freight charges for all units found to be defective due to materials or workmanship and/or shortage and shipping errors. All replacements will not be charged when sent out, but will be charged if no returns are made in 30 business days. All returns will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse and will be fully inspected. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement and /or credit back.
- Under normal operating procedures, RMA’s, shortages and/or shipping error replacements will be replaced within 5 business days after issuance of the approved RMA and/or REPLACEMENT number. Products on RMA for defective parts and wrong shipping will be charged. Refund and/or credit back to customer will be issued within ten (10) business days after receipt of the returned items.
- In case of any exchanges to product purchased or the return of extra products purchased, customer may be subject to a restocking fee of 15-25%. Exchanges or returns have to be within a 90 days period. Some items are subject to an NCNR (Non-Cancelable non-returnable) terms and in that case will not be returned or exchanged.